Tuesday 14 October 2014

OOTD - Yours Black and White Daisy Print Jersey Skater Tunic Dress

It's been an absolute age since I did my first OOTD post and sadly my modelling skills haven't improved much... I took about a 100 photos and I just looked more and more awkward in each one ha, so this is pretty much the best of a bad bunch I'm afraid. I'm not massively happy with the quality of the photos either; I think it's the lack of natural light in them but when I tried them by the window they were even worse, half of me was enclosed in a white blur. What the hell is that all about? Anyway, enough complaining, here's some pics:





I absolutely love, love, LOVE this dress. It's super comfortable, gives great "swing" (fnar), the pattern is so pretty and I feel great in it. It's pretty generous, I'm wearing the 24 here but I could definitely have sized down to a 22. Sadly it doesn't seem to be on the website any more, so I can only assume it's sold out which is annoying but this one is very similar: Daisy print jersey dress albeit with a different neckline and slightly shorter sleeves. 

Looking at the photos now, I think it would have looked better with some chunky black biker boots but I don't have any (yet!) so the Uggs will have to do for now.

Rest of the outfit:
Leggings - old Tesco.
Bag - old Next.
Hair flower - made by a friend.

Thanks for reading :-) xxx



7 comments:

  1. I love the dress and the bag! A very nice outfit indeed. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that bag!!! You look so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I actually felt cute in that outfit and I wasn't sure if that was a good thing when you're 40 but then I thought "sod it"! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing wrong with your modeling here. I am so awkward myself... This dress is adorable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you, that's very nice of you to say so :-)

      Delete