Monday 27 October 2014

Yours Black & Pink Floral Skater Dress.

Grrrr, it's been too long since I've posted so I can only apologise - work life has been crazy this last few weeks, lots of changes (some good, some not so good) but one thing I can say is I've been able to cope with it all without the usual body worries... what I mean by that is, the previous me would have flapped something awful at meeting new people, I'd have got myself into a right old state "oh I'm so fat, they'll think I'm not professional, what will they think of me? What will I wear? Oh I look massive" etc etc etc. But the new "body positive" me (sorry bit cheesy there) has swaggered into each new situation with my head high and a big smile :D And guess what? None of the new people I've met have run off screaming, covering their eyes from the fat bird in their eyeline. Odd that <wink>.

Anyway, I remembered these photos I took a few weeks ago and after checking the dress was still available (it is, albeit not many sizes left but there are other colour combinations of the same dress with more sizing choice), here we are:








I got this in the 24 and it's pretty much perfect apart from a little loose under the arms but I wouldn't want to get the 22 as I can't stand anything tight under my arms, so that's something to bear in mind. It's a beautiful dress; really thick material and it hangs lovely. What I love the most about it though is it's so versatile... I've dressed it down (well, apart from the clutch which I'd never use in the day!) with leggings and flats but it would be perfect for a night out too with some killer heels and tights/bare legs (depending on your preference). 

Dress from Yours Clothing here.
Bag from Littlewoods here.
Necklace from Black Heart Creatives here.
Hair flower from OOWH here.
Leggings old Next.
Shoes old Next.

Thanks for reading, as always :-) xx



1 comment: